Terms of hire relating to the reservation of one of our Bournemouth wedding cars:
1. All hire is by pre-booked reservation only.
2. A booking fee of £100 is required to secure a reservation.
3. A reservation is not deemed to be booked without receipt of a signed Wedding Details form and booking fee payment.
4. The remaining balance is due in full no later than 28 days prior to the date of the marriage ceremony. No reminder will be sent. If the full balance is not received by that date, the reservation will automatically be cancelled.
5. All booking fees are non-refundable.
6. Payments will not be accepted on the day of the marriage.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for matters outside our control, including but not restricted to adverse weather conditions, traffic delays and roadworks, or chauffeur illness which may cause delay or cancellation of the vehicle hire.
8. The hirer shall be fully responsible and personally liable for any damage caused to any part of the wedding car both inside and outside by the hirer or any other persons associated with the reservation of the vehicle or the wedding ceremony. This includes incitement to any third party which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The hirer hereby agrees to be liable for the total retail cost of any repairs and Dorset Wedding Cars will solely determine the location of the repairer. In addition, the hirer will be liable for any and all costs associated with the cancellation of any other bookings as a direct result of the bridal car being off the road or otherwise unusable.
9. In the event of a breakdown or accident prior to or on the day of the marriage, every effort will be made to supply an alternative wedding car at our discretion. If this is not acceptable to the hirer, then a full refund will be made of any monies paid.
10. At his sole discretion, the driver reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle to any person/s deemed unfit for whatever reason. The driver can refuse to continue the journey if any person/s behaves in a manner which is abusive or may be detrimental to other person/s or to the vehicle or its contents. In this event no refund will be paid.
11. All prices quoted are the minimum charges for the standard service. The standard service is defined as the use of one bridal car to convey the bride and her escort (for example the bride’s father) to the ceremony venue, then the bride and groom to the reception venue afterwards, covering a period of approximately 3 hours. If the marriage service is taking place at a licensed wedding venue, a short drive directly after the marriage ceremony is also included. An additional charge will be made for extra cars, journeys or extended time/distance.
12. If the car is being hired for use by the groom and best man, this will cover a one-way journey to the wedding venue only and does not include any waiting time.
13. Once a booking is made, the Wedding Details Form signed and the booking fee paid, the price quoted to the hirer will not be subject to change unless there are any deviations from the details of the booking (see condition 11).
14. Dorset Wedding Cars reserves the right to charge 80% of the total fee if a booking is cancelled.
15. No child under the age of 13 or less than 135cms tall may be carried in the vehicle unless the hirer has supplied a suitable child safety or booster seat.